Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Upper:||Action Leather||Lining:||Waxed SPLIT PIGSKIN|
|Insole:||Waxed SPLIT PIGSKIN||Sole:||TPR|
Hard back equipped with asymmetric thermoplastic rigid heel counter inside for proper feet protection and stabilization
• Ability to adjust the strap length to the different feet width
• Defects correction — ability to apply appropriate orthopedic insoles from the Memo system range to correct feet defects
• Flat inside, compatible with custom orthopedic insoles
• Dynamic monitoring of feet condition: after 10 days of wearing rubber sole shows what type of Memo™ orthopedic inserts are necessary.
• Flat feet prevention — build in Thomas heel in sizes 19-35
• Cushion — two layer system to absorb external impacts
• Flexible, slip-resistant rubber sole
• Suitable for children with cerebral palsy GMFCS 1 and GMFCS 2
90% of Grace Ortho shoes have European size system.
We recommend to measure feet length before selecting your size.
Determine Your Child’s Shoe Size
To properly measure your child’s foot, follow the simple instructions below:
1. Have your child stand on a blank sheet of paper. Make sure his/her weight is put on both feet.
2. Outline the child’s feet with a pencil or washable marker holding it upright and perpendicular to the surface/paper.
3. Measure the length of the outline.
4. Choose the proper size. Always allow for about 1 cm between the toe and the end of the shoe.
5. Check the sizes chart enclosed below. For example: the outline length is 16.0 cm. It means that the proper size for your child is size No 25 (16.7 cm).
EU 22 — 14.7 cm
EU 23 — 15.3 cm
EU 24 — 16.0 cm
EU 25 — 16.7 cm
EU 26 — 17.3 cm
EU 27 — 18.0 cm
EU 28 — 18.7 cm
EU 29 — 19.3 cm
EU 30 — 20.0 cm
EU 31 — 20.7 cm
Grace Kids Ortho shoes diagnostics area is its outsole and heel. They are divided into six numbered zones with cambered stripes. After wearing Grace Ortho shoes it is possible to access the degree of stripes abrasion. Depending on which zone is worn, insoles can be selected to correct the problem. This abrasion can also be very valuable information for your Doctor, Consultant or Physiotherapist. After a correct insole is selected it is advised that the child should wear the Grace Ortho shoes as often as possible. The period of use for Grace ortho depends on the child’s age and the intensity of the problem.