Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Upper:||Standard Leather Action Leather + Stretchable Fabric||Lining:||Pigskin + Fabric|
|Insole:||Removable Memory Foam Insole||Sole:||Skid-proof EVA + Rubber|
|Color:||Navy||Size:||35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42|
Diabetics face more problems than the common man and foot problems. Many causes can be attributed to this: poor circulation and damaged nerve endings aggravate the condition. Diabetics suffering from neuropathy are not aware of any cut or blister that develops. This is because they have become insensitive to pain in the lower limbs because the nerves have been damaged. They are hence unaware that they have a problem. Even minor cuts left untreated could lead to subsequent amputation.
This model 8615671 diabetic shoe is made up of action leather and stretchable fabric upper, pigskin and fabric lining, removable memory foam insole, eva+rubber sole. Size available between #35-42.
Diabetic shoes are specially made for diabetics using custom inserts that are molded to the patient's foot. The purpose of the diabetic shoe program is to prevent ulcers and amputation in diabetic patients. It offloads the pressure from a callus or an ulcer and helps prevent infection. Many diabetics have poor circulation, poor perspiration, and really can't feel their feet. They wouldn't know if they had a pebble in their shoe.
There are four qualities that the shoes need to have: they need to be built with varying width, have a closure with lace or Velcro (not sandals), have a removable inner sole, and be made with a breathable material.
1) Shoe upper is made from soft breathable leather and whole shoe is made with soft lining for better protection and comfort.
2) Whole shoe upper is raised for 2 cm for easier and proper insertion of diabetic insole.
3) Special anti-slippery surface on the polyurethane sole.
4) Inner shoe is made seamless, because it can rub foot and lead to skin breakdown.
5) Grace Ortho Diabetic Shoes are delivered with custom made diabetic insole. Insole is made from special material which ensures optimal pressure distribution in the pedal area. Delayed resilience is one of special characteristics. It ensures exceptionable good shock absorbance. When appropriate thickness is chosen, the foot assists in forming its own bedding.
6) In the heel of the sole, special material is inserted for better shock absorption.
7) Rocker sole is meant to rock the foot from heel strike to toe-off, without the need to bend outside shoe. Rocker soles can relieve pressure on different areas of the plantar surface and restore motion lost through deformity or stiffness. Rocker sole improve healing of ulcers an diabetic patients and decrease the risk of wounds that result in amputation. With rocker soles, the person wearing the shoe is propelled forward, improving gait and decreasing the energy needed for walking.
8) Spacious toe box, provides the best fit by allowing the toes to fit comfortably inside the shoe.
9) Strong counter to provide support and stability around heel. Low heel minimize pressure and shear on the vulnerable metatarsal heads.
Our products includes orthopedic shoes, diabetic shoes, post-op shoes, cast shoes, diabetic insole, AFO insole, night splint etc., footcare products.Which export to Europe and America market more than 10 years.
Our factory have the latest shoes CAD/CAM system and 3D facility, can provide a competitive advantage you don't normally find with the other suppliers.
Our factory is located in Guangdong, which has two principal ports: Huangpu Port and Nansha Port. We can ensure your products are manufactured and customized to the highest quality, in accordance with your budget and time span.